Tuesday, September 18, 2012

There Is Nothing Green About This Post

Posted by Unknown On 8:54 PM | No comments
Not one single thing. But there are lots hilarious, quirky, and a really awesome things! I was checking out This Is Why I'm Broke and saw so many things that made me look over my shoulder for someone to share it with, but alas, everyone in my house is sleeping. So you know what that means? LOOKIE LOOKIE!!

This might actually be what I ask my parents for this Christmas. I'm not kidding. This is for your TV. Can you imagine the cool points I would score with my kids if I said, "Oculus Repairo" and the tv came on??

Kymera Magic Wand Remote Control



Again... I want this. I used to have a shirt that said, "I'm a player" and it had an old school tape deck pictured on it. This iphone case if the 2012 version of that shirt. I WANT! Oh, and they call it a "classic" cassette... does that make me a classic too? Hmmmm.

Classic Cassette Silicon Iphone Case

If I ever saw your husband wearing this, I would laugh at him. To his face. None of that behind the back crap. Because if a man is going to wear this, he better be prepared for the jokes that follow.

Batman Snuggie

This is just creepy. I have a snoogle that I used while pregnant, but if it had a picture of a man's arm or a fake hand on it, I never would have considered it. 

The Snuggle Pillow

Poor kitty. Poor, poor kitty. He just looks so scared. And totally hoodrat. HA! Get it? Cat - rat... see what I did there?

Pet Hoodies

I just keep thinking that this has to feel similar to walking around my house with a laundry basket on my head. Ever done that? Sure you have. It moves all around, and makes you feel off balance. I get the idea behind this, but really, when you're walking in the rain isn't that enough on your plate without freeing up your hands for additional tasks??

Hands-Free Umbrella Dome


Ok, if you aren't man enough to sit through a real tattoo, you aren't man enough to wear a "Thug Life" tattoo. Nuff said.

Thug Life Temporary Tattoos

Is it just me, or does this one look scary? It looks so real and... yeah, scary. I got it right the first time. *shiver*
Ooooooh, I wonder if this really works? Very very interesting.
I love man versus wild. LOVE. There is something about a strong British cutie drinking his own urine that just fascinates me.

Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Kit



Pretty amazing what's our there, huh? If you want to see more check out This Is Why I'm Broke!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input!

Unordered List

Labels